You want to rent your home. We assist you from beginning to end.
- Compliance requirements,
- Completion of repairs,
- Removal of personal effects,
- Preparation of bedding,
- Detailed inventory,
- Complete cleaning, laundry,
- Verifying the proper working condition of appliances,
- Renewal of equipment (eg used duvets, broken crockery …)
Letting and tenant welcoming
- Search for best-suited real estate partner to the property (especially for prestige homes),
- Inventory of fixtures,
- Completion of repairs, preparation of all bedding, detailed inventory, full housekeeping, laundry, checking the correct operational status of appliances,
- Handing of the keys,
- Instructions for the use of appliances,
- Detailed tour of the apartment,
- Special instructions.
Homeland Services is the partner of the tenant throughout the term of the lease.
- Inspection and inventory before departure.
- Refurbishment of your residence before next rental.